Saturday, January 1, 2011

NYE at Perot North

Happy New Year everyone! We never thought that we would celebrate our last New Years Eve as a family of two in the hospital, but we definetly made the most of it! Justin brought over one of my favorite meals- Manny's fish tacos and chips and queso.  It was wonderful!!! Especially since the hospital food is getting really old...plus I can't eat a lot of it because of my food allergies.  It was a nice treat.....I loved it!!!

When we were done my parents came over.  We watched bowl games and Mom introduced us to 'Words with Friends'.  We have never played before but everyone quickly caught on and loved it!!
Thank you Justin and my parents for spending their NYE with me in room 467.  We are already making special memories and little Charlie hasn't even made his arrival yet.  I'm looking forward to all that 2011 has to bring with baby Charlie on the way.  Plus his cousin Miles (his future BFF) could be born within the same week....or even the same day as him! It is going to an exciting year!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...