Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Firsts for Charlie...

Charlie has had a lot of first's over the past few weeks.  Justin and I have had so much fun with our little man!  Here are just a few things that Charlie did for the first time:

When he was just four days old he had his first pediatrician appointment with Dr. Hieber.  He lost a few ounces at that visit, which he said was normal.  We went back the next week and he had passed his birth weight and was doing much better on his feedings. Yay Charlie!! Here we are at his first pediatrician appointment....we are so proud of our little guy!!!
Heading to the appointment.....
Walking in.....
In the waiting room....
A couple of days later he had his first 'photo shoot'.  It was so much fun and the photographer did an amazing job!!  Here are a few of my favorites. Isn't he precious?!  Once we get more I will post them.  


The following week, his umbilical cord fell off, which meant that could give him his first full bath.  Charlie was not a fan of this, but I think when he gets older he will love bath time.  Justin did such a great job with him and we loved having our family time!
After his bath, was my favorite part of the night.  I read him his first book- On the night you were born. I have been waiting to do this for years and was so excited!!  I can already tell he is going to have a love for books, just like his mom. :)

We love you Charlie and can't wait for more firsts!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...