Saturday, December 20, 2014

School Holiday Parties

Charlie and Luke had their holiday parties at their school last Friday.  I left my school a few minutes early to make it.  I'm so glad I was able to go- we had so much fun! 

Luke's was first- his mainly consisted of them eating. It was cute! They also 'sang' jingle bells, but Luke wanted to sit with Mommy instead- I was fine with that! :)



 I think his favorite part of the entire party was eating his cupcake!
VERY thankful for his wonderful teachers who love on Luke everyday.  They teach him so much and we feel so blessed to have found such a great little school for the boys.

 We then headed to Charlie's party.  They first had a dance party to start it off.  Here Charlie is dancing with his best bud Jack!

 They then ate and Charlie was happy!


 They even pulled up a chair for little Lukie to join.  So cute!
 These two are the best of friends! He loves Jack!
 Up next was the book exchange.  They picked out a book to enjoy over the holidays.

 Charlie loved it and started reading it the second he opened it- makes my heart happy!
 Showing his friend Sierra his new book.
 What a fun ending to a crazy week. Very thankful I was able to make it to both of their parties and that both boys are healthy- Charlie had the flu earlier in the week.  Happy holidays everyone!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...