Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Cards!

I love Christmas cards-- I think I'm obsessed with checking our mail each day during this time of the year! Not only do I get excited about receiving the cards,  but I get even more excited about planning and sending out our own Christmas cards.  I love it!!!

This year, I was double excited because it's Charlie's first Christmas.  Here are a few of the ones we were trying to decide between. Isn't he cute?!?







And the winner for our Christmas cards this year was.....

Here are a few out takes we had.  He can go from happy and smiley one minute to this the next.......pretty funny!



He also loved putting everything in his mouth....

We hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...