Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy First Father's Day, Justin!!

Top ten reasons why you are a GREAT Dad:  

1.  You were by my side from the minute we found out we were pregnant, through bed rest, labor and delivery, and every day with Charlie now- you help around the house, clean, care for Charlie, and always encourage me!


2.  You read the baby books with me, went to classes, shopped and got the house ready for sweet baby Charlie.....and you did all of this while I was in the hospital on bed rest! You were amazing!!

3.  You changed Charlie's first diaper....and second, third, and fourth.....and empty the diaper genie almost every day!

4.  You swaddled Charlie every night when he was being swaddled for the first four months.  You figured out that we needed to double swaddle him and put the woombie on top of that.  From then on he slept through the night thanks to you.  :) 

5.  You trim Charlie's finger nails a lot and he doesn't get fussy when you do this. 

6.  Charlie loves his bath time with his Daddy! You always cuddle with him after bath time and I know he loves that special time with you! 


7.  You dance with Charlie and calm him down during his magical hour at 7:30pm when he gets fussy and tired.

8.  Charlie LOVES hearing your voice and smiles each time he sees you- I know he looks up to you already!



9.  You go to all of Charlie's doctors appointments with me and help me remember all the question I want to ask the doctor. :)

10.  You love Charlie like crazy, and that makes me love you even more!

There are a million more reasons that you're a wonderful Daddy too! We are only 5 1/2 months into this, and we are learning new things together daily! I'm so thankful you are my teammate in this.  Charlie and I are so lucky to have you.  We love you!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...