Monday, October 19, 2015

Thursdays with Luke

Thursdays just might be my favorite day of the week this school year- but don't tell Charlie.  :) Thursdays are when big brother goes to PreK and it's just Lukie and I all day together.  It has never been just Luke and I and we have so much fun!! He is giddy happy from the moment I drop off Charlie until we pick him up in the afternoon.  It's pretty cute! We miss not having big bro with us, but it sure is nice to have time with just Lukie.  Here is what our Thursdays have been like....

We went to storytime at the library....he sang, danced, read books, and made music.  All of his favorite things in one class! It was like the class was made just for him. :)

 We have had many park dates- he loves the slide!


 We played with friends whose big sister is in school on Thursday too!
 We went on bike rides...
 We went back to the park to swing....
 He loves playing dress up- he told me to call him Fireman Luke!
We also played with friends who are in his class at school, but I was too busy talking to take pics of the fun he was having.  We are so lucky to be in such a sweet class!

He is at such a fun age and I love that I get a day with just him to enjoy it! Love you Lukie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...