Monday, October 12, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Last Friday, we joined Nana and headed to the Arboretum for some pumpkin patch fun! We haven't been in two years and this was Luke first time to enjoy the pumpkins at the Arboretum.  He was a little shocked at first with how many pumpkins there were! I'm not sure he knew what to think!

 Charlie just hopped on this pumpkins and said take my picture.  Cheese!
Nana and I were busy talking and we look up and see this.  Love! They have their moments but can be so sweet together! 

 Come on Luke- let's race to the pumpkin house!

Love these little pumpkins....
Their favorite part of the entire day was throwing the hay.  They could have done this all day!!


 Charlie was really cheesing it with the pumpkins....

 ....Luke on the other hand really enjoyed throwing the hay!
 Sweet Lukie!
 I loved this! Go Horns!
 I really wanted to get a good pic with the boys.  The first one Charlie wanted to sit by himself and not with us.  What?
 This was a little better- I'll take what I can get these days.
 Thanks Nana for joining us today.  We had the best day! I love being home and enjoying special days like this!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...