Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day

The boys had their Valentine parties at their school on Friday, the 13th.  I finished my party with my class and rushed to the boys school for their Valentine's party.  This was the first year Charlie really understood what Valentine's Day was and he was so excited all week long.  
Enjoying the party with his best bud Jack!
His sweet friends in his class.  Very thankful for a wonderful school and a great teacher this year!

The boys party was at the same time.  I split time between both, but as soon as Lukie saw me he wanted to go hang out in Charlie's room at his party.  Sweet boy!
I did manage to get this cute picture of him!
We then headed back to Charlie's room and they were playing Valentine Bingo.

Lukie was happy again!
Both boys won in Bingo and the prize was a sucker ring.  They loved it!
These two are best buds at school!
On actual Valentine's Day we had a lazy breakfast, watched Dusty, the boys took their naps....
...and then headed to the lake.  It was almost 80 degrees and beautiful! They boys loved riding their bikes!



What a fun family Valentine's weekend we had!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...