Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snow Days!

This week has been WONDERFUL! It started on Sunday night when we got the text that our school district and all surrounding areas were closed on Monday due to inclement weather- we then got the same text the next day!! What?! A four day vacation!!  I think teachers are just as excited as the kids that we have snow days! Two extra bonus days with my little family was awesome and just what I needed.  Check out the fun we had! I heart snow days!

The boys were so excited to play in the snow- it was Lukie's first time to see snow!








We then came in and warmed up by the fire......




....and had some yummy hot chocolate! Charlie's favorite!


They then wanted to go back outside! :)
We made puzzles- Charlie is really good!
And watched movies....
It was the perfect 2 days with these sweet boys! I love snow days!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...