Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to School

Charlie, Luke, and I all had our first day of school last Monday and we survived!! I feel like we have been gearing up for this day all summer, but thankfully all went smoothly.  Justin took the day off and played Mr. Mom for the day, which helped a ton! Here we are before I headed to school...

 Good luck Mama!
 Once I left, Justin took Charlie and Luke to their school...
 Getting ready to go to his new class!
 He was just moved up to a new classroom--the preschool room! He was so excited because they have 'train tracks' in this room- he already built half of the box in just a few minutes!!
 Sweet Luke waiting patiently to start his first day...
Luke did great with his first day.  His teachers are wonderful and his nickname is already 'Happy Luke'.  Not a bad thing! :)
While Charlie and Luke were having a great first day, I was enjoying my first day back too with my sweet class.  We had a great first day together!
So glad all of our first days went wonderful! It was hard being away, but I'm hopeful that once we get into a routine it will get easier.  Praying that the rest of the school year goes just as smoothly as day one did!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...