Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another one down :(

Just as things were starting to calm down a bit after Justin's neck surgery, Luke's birth, and buying and selling our house, this happened....
I've been working out at 5:30am because I quickly realized that was the only time I can fit in in now with 2 boys.  I recently joined a boot camp class that was awesome.  I was loving it and starting to feel like I was getting back to normal after having Luke. Friday I was running on the pavement, tripped and fell.  I busted up my knee really bad and fractured my elbow.  Really?! Who does this? I can't straighten my right arm, lift the boys, feed Luke, drive, etc.. Basically I can't do much of anything without something hurting! It really stinks!! 

I am thankful for Justin who has stepped in as Mr. Mom and all of our family who has offered help.  Praying that it heals quickly and I'm back to normal soon to enjoy the end of summer with the boys before the school year starts again. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...