Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day from the cutest 2 year old I know.....
Charlie had his Valentine's Day party at his school and it was so much fun! I ended our V-day party with my 2nd graders.......
 .......and then rushed to his school to make it to his.  So much fun!!!

Charlie and his buddies....
The food was then served and I think that was the quietest I have ever seen a room of 14 2 year olds- pretty funny!


It was then toddler dance party time! His teacher turned on the music and they all started dancing, toddler style! :) Yes- his shirt says Single and Lovin It!! Justin didn't want to take him to day care in it- but he got a lot of compliments at the party.  I think he was pretty darn cute!!!
Charlie then found his beloved guitar and jammed out to the music...
We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...