Saturday, February 9, 2013

31 weeks

I'm a little behind on my blog posts- I'm actually 32 weeks now, but this was taken at 31 weeks.  Luke is getting bigger and bigger by the moment! He is in the 81%ile, and at 31 weeks he weighed in at 4 pounds with a heartbeat of 156.  Wow!! He's growing wonderfully and here is a sneak peak of him- it's harder and harder to get a good picture of him because he is running out of room.  But, I do love seeing him so often!
 Charlie is getting ready to be a big brother.  Most of the baby things are out and Charlie loves playing with him.  His favorite is getting in the bouncer- he seems to think that it is for him!

I'm starting to feel really huge and wasn't too thrilled about taking my picture this month- but here is it is for documentation sake.  As you can tell month seven was not my favorite month. But, we are getting closer to meeting this little guy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...