Saturday, December 22, 2012

Santa

We went to see Santa today and I was so excited!!!! I woke up bright and early and waited in line for an hour for our Santa ticket.  We then went back up to NP after his nap and waited only for about 10 minutes to get our Santa picture.  Pretty easy!!
We had no idea how Charlie would react to Santa- we had been reading him lots of Santa books to prepare him, but we still didn't know how it would go.  He was a little hesitant at first, but once I sat him on his lap I think he liked him.
 They then started have a little toddler conversation together :)

 Santa then gave him his picture and Charlie LOVED it!!
 He admired it the entire way back to the car- I think we might have a Santa fan!!
 Afterwards, we went to our new favorite burger spot for burgers and milkshakes.  So good!!!
What a fun afternoon we had together- I love days like these!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...