Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our little climber

Over the past few weeks, our little guy has turned into quite the climber! We started Little Gym a few weeks ago and he thinks that our house is now a gym- he is climbing on everything and he is so proud of himself for doing it!

About a week ago, I left the room for what felt like a quick minute.  I came back in the room and Charlie was like this in his stroller!
I thought there was no way he got into that stroller by himself and was starting to wonder how this little guy could do that.  I took him out and he was not happy about it and started to make a fuss.  He then showed me how he got in the stroller and I was able to video some here-


So, that answered my question on how he did it! I guess he was telling me that he wanted to go for a walk- shortly after that is what we did! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...