Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from our future heart breaker.....
......and a flashback to his first Valentine's Day last year!

Our Valentine's Day started last Friday when Justin planned a surprise getaway trip to Austin.  We hopped on the 6:30 flight and made it there by dinner time to eat at our favorite restaurant.  We woke up the next morning to some yummy breakfast tacos and walked around a bit before heading back home.  We were there less than 24 hours, but it was a wonderful getaway!!! Thanks Nana and Papa for watching Charlie while we were gone.  

Charlie surprised us by making his first Valentine's Day card at his party at school.  

Oh my golly!!! Hopefully that will be the only time he is dressed like that for Valentine's Day! :)

I woke up on Valentine's Day to beautiful flowers from Justin.  Aren't they beautiful?! I'm a very lucky girl!!!! 

Then, I spent the day with 24 fun 2nd graders!!! Here they are with their Love Monsters Valentine bags they made.  Thank you Pinterest!!!
And here is their Valentine from me- I figured they get so many sweets that they would enjoy a glow stick! :) Thanks again to Pinterest!!

I came home and spent the evening with two of the best Valentine's! 






I've always been the biggest fan of this "Hallmark" holiday, but now with my very own family to celebrate with it takes it to a whole new level!! I love it!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...