Sunday, November 7, 2010

I heart Ebay, Lonestar Baby, and Land of Nod (Nursery Update)

As many of you know, it has been quite the challenge for me to find the 'perfect bedding (and furniture)' for sweet Charlie's nursery.  I feel like I have obsessed over this for months!! Well, I have finally found it and I feel like the nursery is coming together!!! Yay!!! After searching every store in the DFW area, I ended up finding it on Ebay.  We ordered it today and can not wait for it to come in.  Here is a picture of it below....isn't it cute?! I was really trying to find something with the blues, greens, and brown colors and I think this is perfect! I like how it goes with our monkey theme, but it is not overloaded with monkeys.




We also found and purchased our glider for the nursery this weekend.  We sat in so many of them before we found the perfect one.  It was so comfy I almost fell asleep in it....which was a sign that I new it was the perfect one.  I have to give a shout-out to one of our new favorite stores....Lonestar Baby.  They were wonderful and honored our Partners Card discount, even though they were not on the Partners Card.  Whohoo!! So, we got it at 20% off.  So exciting!!! Here is a picture of what it looks like.  The fabric is a little different than the picture....but it looks very similar to this.  It will arrive January 24th.  Yikes!!! Let's just hope Charlie doesn't make an early arrival!!



And finally.....we purchased our nursery furniture!!!! We were looking for something really simple and pieces to match that would grow with him as he got older.  I fell in love with Land of Nod...Crate and Barrel's kid line.  We ordered the pieces online and they should arrive by the end of November or early December.  We love this place.....the shipping is at a low cost, and it is all made in America. It has also got great reviews online! The only downfall is that the only stores in the US are in Illinois and Washington, so we don't actually get to see it in person before purchasing it.  But, after checking out a-million-and-one cribs we can tell this is the one.  I love it and can't wait for it to get here.  Here is what the crib looks like:
Whew....I feel like we accomplished so much this weekend!  Next up is painting the nursery and setting it all up! We can't wait!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...