Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 down, 1 to go!!!

Today I went in for 27 week appointment and found out a few things:

  • I'm entering my 3rd trimester!!! 
  • He has the most beautiful heartbeat I have ever heard.  It made my day hearing it! 
  • He is measuring right at 27 weeks and is still an active little thing!!! I'm not sure if he ever sleeps. :) I do LOVE to feel all of his kicks though-- it seems more likely we have a kicker in our future! 
  • He said by this stage I will probably get more uncomfortable as the baby grows.  He told me I can continue working out, going to yoga, and stretching which could help with being uncomfortable.
The doctor was pleased with everything and said that now I need to see him every 2 weeks.  This makes it seem so much more real that we get to meet him so soon!! Here I am at 27 weeks.  He is growing by the second!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...