Friday, March 25, 2016

Hello 3rd trimester!!

Hello 3rd trimester!!! I can't believe we are at the home stretch of this pregnancy.  I was told being pregnant with your third would fly by and everyone was right.  We are getting so close to meeting our sweet baby girl.  We had our 28 week sono last week and everything was great.  She had a healthy heartbeat of 157 bpm and currently weighs 2.5 pounds and measures right on time in the 51%.  She is also very active and loves to kick at all hours of the day!  Isn't she beautiful- I love this profile shot of her!
We have been working hard on getting the nursery done.  We have moved the playroom upstairs and the old playroom is now the nursery.  Which is perfect- because it's right across from our bedroom.  It was blue, but we painted it gray and will add lots of pink.  Finding the perfect shade of gray is tough but we found it! 
Overall, I'm feeling good, just growing! Here I am at 29 weeks.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...