Thursday, June 4, 2015

Forever Summer

My last week of teaching was pretty bittersweet! I knew all year this time was coming, so I had a while to prepare myself.  But, it was still hard saying goodbye to the teaching world that I have loved for 13 years.

Last week with my sweet 2nd graders.....
 Last field day.....
 Saying goodbye to some sweet students and families....


I'm really going to miss my team that has been with me through 2 pregnancies, being a new mom, going back to work after babies, surgeries, 2 house moves, house renovations, travels, and lots more. Thank you ladies for everything!
 I'm going to miss all my sweet teacher friends too....

As sad as it was leaving teaching, I'm so excited to be able to start this next chapter of being home with the boys!! I know not all moms have this opportunity and I feel so lucky and blessed that I do.   I can't wait to spend each day with them!! Bittersweet for sure!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...