Thursday, April 16, 2015

Special Guests

Good Friday was one of our school make-up days from when it snowed in February and early March.  The boys didn't have school that day and Justin was off of work, so we thought it would be the perfect time to bring the boys up to my school to meet my class.  Charlie was been waiting all year long to meet Mommys 'big kids'.  He was really excited! My sweet 2nd graders were thrilled to meet Charlie and Luke as well.  I talk about the boys all the time, so they could not wait to meet them.  One girl in my class even brought Charlie a Dusty plane to welcome him because they know Charlie loves the Planes movie.  Sweet thing!!

When the boys arrived, my class was REALLY excited.  They all wanted to asked them questions and give them a tour of the classroom.  It was sweet, but a little overwhelming for the boys. We had circle time and each of my students shared their name.  It was cute!

 It was almost time for my class to head to specials.  Charlie LOVES being the line leader in his class and wanted to lead my class to speicals.  Way to go Charlie!


After he led my class to specials, he wanted me to read a Dr. Seuss book to him.  Of course I will! 
We then headed to Ms. Harris' room and he loved playing with her Promethean table. Charlie caught on really quickly too.  
 I loved having the boys in my class- especially knowing this is my last year teaching, it made it extra special.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...