Wednesday, November 7, 2012

18 weeks!

Last week, we were able to check in on our sweet little boy and everything was wonderful.  He continues to have a strong heartbeat- 156 BPM- and is growing just like he should be.  We feel very blessed! Here is a sneak peak at him sucking his thumb.
We started putting together the nursery and it's been so much fun.  We have almost all the furniture pieces- just lacking a few more and then we will be done!! I'm determined to have this nursery completed soon! Here Justin is putting together the crib.....
 Charlie even tried to help some! Already being such a good big brother! :)
I'm trying to document this pregnancy better than I did with Charlie.  I saw this cute picture on Pinterest that I so wanted to do with this pregnancy! I loved how it showed how much I had grown each week- but also Charlie as well.  Our best attempt was at the top and here are a few of the out-takes! I  didn't think it would be this hard to take this picture!  It was hilarious taking it though- I don't think we had laughed that hard in a long time.  Not sure why he thought the need to roll around on the ground during the picture- yes, he is almost 2! :)
Overall, I've been feeling well- just really exhausted by the end of the day.  I try to rest as much as I can during the day- but that is really hard with 21 second graders. :) I really popped out this month!!! I feel like I went from barely showing, to really showing overnight!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...