Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby blue!!

Last week, I went in for a level 2 sonogram.  I was told there would be a 50/50 chance we would be able to find out the gender......and guess what?! We found out!!!! 

Yesterday, our families came over for a Gender Reveal party to share the news--everyone was anxious to find out if Charlie was going to have a little brother or sister!!!

The decorations....
 Team Pink......
Team Blue....
Yes- Justin and I had opposing predictions.  He should have listened to the one having the baby!!  :)

Everyone grabbed a cupcake to find out the news...



 It's a BOY!!!!! Yay!!!!!!




Charlie had a few bites of the cupcake too.....doesn't he look cute in his #1 brother shirt?!! 
We also were able to Skype with Matt, Dawn, and Miles and share the news with them afterwards!!! They are also expecting--3 weeks after us!!! Can't wait to find out what they are having!!!!


The next day, I did the same thing with my 2nd graders--they voted on our promethean board as morning work and tried to help me with some names.  They have some creative names--my favorite is Charlie Jr. :)
Team Pink....
 Team Blue....
We're excited for our family of four!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...