Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break.....aahhh!!!

Last week was my spring break from school and it was heavenly!!! Oh, how I love you spring break!!! We just stayed in town, but it was the best spring break ever!!! Here are my top 10 (or more!) favorites of spring break 2012:

1. Spending an entire week with my little man- no work, no distractions, just good quality time!

2. Heading down to the farm and celebrating grandma's birthday.  I wish I got a picture of us while we were there.  We had a fun time being together!!!

3. Many, many walks and park dates- the weather was perfect this week!!!


4. Enjoying lunch and spending the afternoon with Nana and Maw-Maw.  We had a fun day
together!!!

5. Taking him to his first dentist appointment.  He had a few tears, but did really good!! Currently he has 4 top and 4 bottom teeth, and 2 molars.



6.  Many, many trips to the grocery store and trying new recipes.  I LOVE to cook, but lately I've just been making the same 'ole boring things for dinner.  Charlie enjoyed his new foods and he loved our grocery store runs together.

Here he is enjoying his egg spinach omelet- I think he likes it!!!

My favorite dinner I made for Justin and I was pesto lasagna- it was wonderful and made us think we were back in Cinque Terra.  :) Yummy- thank you again Pinterest!!!!

7.  Working out whenever I wanted- it was wonderful!!!!

8.  Running errands together- he is a great shopping buddy! :) 

9. Going to music class- each time we go Charlie loves it more and more.  He was smiling and giggling the entire time.  So much fun!!!!

10. Playdate with sweet Emmalyn.  They hadn't seen each other since NYE and it was fun to have them together again! They were obsessed with the doggy door- Charlie had never seen anything like this and he was loving it!




 Sweet friends.....


11. Celebrating his 2nd St. Patty's day! Check out the hat that he made at Kids Club at the gym the morning of St. Patty's day.  Isn't it cute?! He was pretty proud of it!!
And look how little he was this time last year! I was enjoying my last week of maternity leave with him and gearing up to head back to work.

12.  The highlight of the entire spring break was sweet Charlie taking his first steps.  He was waiting until I was off to show me he can walk!!!! Yay Charlie!!!!!

This spring break was wonderful and it makes me so excited to spend the entire summer with this little guy.  Only 10 more weeks!!!! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...