Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Days of School


Charlie and I both had our first day of school a few weeks ago and it went great.  We have been gearing up for this day for a while now, so we were keeping our fingers crossed that everything would go smoothly and it did!  

Here Justin and I are before waking up Charlie for the big day  
Rise and shine Charlie
Getting him dressed and ready to go

 Family picture before the big day
 Sweet Charlie
 Meeting his teacher for the first time

 Dad and Charlie
 His new school during the day



While Charlie was having fun at his new school, I was enjoying my first day as well.  I love my new class and I can already tell it's going to be a great year! 

Thank goodness we both had a great first day! Hopefully the rest of the school year will go just as smoothly. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...