Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Bounce Basics

Today, my mom, Charlie, and I went to 'Baby Bounce Basics' at Bookmarks Library located in NorthPark Mall.  Charlie had a blast and I was so proud of him! We ate lunch at La Duni around 11:00 and then 'story time' started at 12:30.  This is usually during Charlie's nap and feeding time, so it was a little risky, but I figured we could at least try it out and if he got really fussy we could always leave.  He did GREAT- better than I thought he would do!! I was so surprised how alert he was the whole time. He loved the music, nursery rhymes, stories, and really enjoyed watching all the other babies.  He stayed awake the entire time too! Yay Charlie! It was a huge success and we had such a fun afternoon!  We will definitely be back over the summer!




Thank you mom for spending the afternoon with us and for helping us go to the mall for the first time.  We had a blast!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...