Friday, February 25, 2011

Operation Nursery: Complete!

With Charlie being born so early, I never had a chance to post pictures from his completed nursery. His furniture arrived two weeks prior to me being put in the hospital on bed rest. My 'plan' was to finish he nursery over Christmas break and everything would be perfect and we would be ready by the New Year- a month prior to Charlie's due date. I had it all figured out and very well organized in my mind. Well, I've learned through all this that there really isn't a set 'plan', things will change, and that we are not in control. So, with me going on hospital bed rest Justin finished up the nursery for me. He did such a good job and it was exactly how I had imagined it would look like.  We still have a few pictures and shelves that we are wanting to hang, but it is good for now.

View of nursery when you walk in
 Changing table and monkey tree on wall.  Thank you Justin and Adam for putting it on the wall....it is my favorite part of the nursery! 
 His bookshelf....already stocked with lots of great reading material. :)
 Up close shot of his crib.  Thanks Justin, Christina, and Adam for putting up his name on the wall.  I love it! 
 Another favorite part of the nursery....the glider! Charlie and I have spent many hours (awake and asleep) in this.  It is so comfy and wonderful! I love it!!! 
 Charlie's room sign and cross....love them both! 
 His dresser already stocked with lots of cute clothes, socks, hats, etc. 
Sweet Charlie sleeping in his crib 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...